Not exactly....

Nothing about today went like I thought it would... Well that's not true... Alive was awesome!

Normally on Sunday's I go to church with phyllis and we go to lunch. However she woke up and then I ended up back at metro because I was there yesterday but didnt get to service because I had some weird stomach issue and thought at any moment I could puke and poop. So I remained close to the bathroom. 

I was glad I came back because it was really good! I also journaled about some fears I had. God whispered for me to be quiet. I was. 

Then later I met a friend and I got some very sad news. The kind that all you can do is believe Romans 8:28. 

I'm sad and wonder if I'll sleep at all tonight...

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was super duper sad news and I LOVE YOU so much I can't believe your my friend still. But just the same the bible quote is right even though it sucks. I love u so much you are a "peanut" not just Phillis, you are too I may just call you that from now on. Stay forward