Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, September 09, 2012

Not exactly....

Nothing about today went like I thought it would... Well that's not true... Alive was awesome!

Normally on Sunday's I go to church with phyllis and we go to lunch. However she woke up and then I ended up back at metro because I was there yesterday but didnt get to service because I had some weird stomach issue and thought at any moment I could puke and poop. So I remained close to the bathroom. 

I was glad I came back because it was really good! I also journaled about some fears I had. God whispered for me to be quiet. I was. 

Then later I met a friend and I got some very sad news. The kind that all you can do is believe Romans 8:28. 

I'm sad and wonder if I'll sleep at all tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was super duper sad news and I LOVE YOU so much I can't believe your my friend still. But just the same the bible quote is right even though it sucks. I love u so much you are a "peanut" not just Phillis, you are too I may just call you that from now on. Stay forward