So incredibly blessed

I started my day about 4 am and worked at home and then got ready and went to work and put in 13 hours . Driving home I thought about how incredibly blessed I am. Yes. That's a long day. But how incredibly thankful I am for my job. I am thankful for a car that brings me home to a place that puts me at ease as I pull down the street.
It's that first breath that you take when you walk in that you realize you're home.
I was talking to my dear friend today and thinking about how crazy blessed my life is. I have people who speak life into me. We don't really know how important it is when we don't get it. But when we have it and we breath it in like oxygen our lives seem so much better.

A few weeks, I guess it was a month ago now, I heard two sermons about speaking life. Ever since then it's resonated in me about how important it is to speak life into others and accept it as they speak it into me.

I'm so blessed. As crazy as the days get. I'm blessed. I'm loved. 



Comments