Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, September 22, 2012

The journey of 1000 miles...

Begins with a simple step

I started!!!

It's not like I wrote 50 pages today but while I was driving home today God gave me a little nudge of something that He wanted me to write:) how exciting! I don't know at what place this part I wrote will be but it was exciting to get some words  on a page (well a few pages!!). And listening to my heart about what God wanted me to write was pretty great and the words came easy. 

I know you might be thinking... What in the world? How does she even think she can write a book? Well you're probably not thinking that but that stupid voice in my head says... Lately, I've been telling that voice "Cierra La Boca"(shut your mouth).   But here's my answer... I believe that God told me to write this book, I know there has been a lot of preparation to get ready for the day that I'd start. And today... I started.

Here's the thing, if you want the greatness that God has in store for you... You've got to move closer to Him, listen, prepare, and take a step towards Him. If you wanted milk, you wouldn't stand in the middle of a field waiting for a cow to come to you.

Keep praying for direction (& the words) as I keep stepping forward.


Psalm 17:5 
My steps have held to your paths;
    my feet have not stumbled.

2 comments:

Becky said...

about time!

Trish said...

I can't wait to but my copy! Big Hugs!!!