Wisdom for today


Its been really really busy around here, my calender looks as if someone threw up on it with ink. There’s not much room for anything else, but I do make time for those I love.
I threw my back out which was a combination of too much and sleeping on the couch.  It sucked and it kicked my butt for a few days.

Listen to your body Margie. And as always, do what you should.

Confession:  I haven’t been on the elliptical in a couple weeks.  Once my back is back in shape (meaning no more pain) I’ll be back to it!  Until then, stretching… Also I used to drink 32oz of water before I left for work every day.  I haven’t done that since… I started at my new job.  Today? Check.  It’s done.

I went to bed early last night and slept and slept.  It felt so good this morning to get up (with minimal pain) and run the dishwasher, get some stuff out of the car, throw in a load of laundry, write out my grocery list, put a plan in place to clean my office (it got filled with stuff because we had a party for someone we love who is going away)…  Life back to “normal”.
Another Confession: I drink way too much Starbucks… and if that is true, then I spend way too much money there too…  But I love it.  But it’s ridiculous… so I am putting a limit on myself to only 3 a week, which might still be ridiculous… but I’ve got to start somewhere. I’ll make my own tea.  And I’ve eaten their oatmeal so much for breakfast that I’m sick of it, so I’m switching up my Breakfast routine(I'm thinking Amy's breakfast burritos). 

Sometimes when I have to scale back it’s because I’m out of control… and thankfully it’s not like that now, but why wait? 
Why wait until the bank account is empty? 
Why wait until I’ve gained weight to do the things I know I should?

So today is the day. 

Happy Day!

Lovetoyou!

James 3:17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere

Comments