A weekend of decompressing

All is quiet in a house that has been filled with laughter and tears, smiles and chapters of lives shared. 

This weekend has been planned for a year and its timing perfect. As Amy said last night when we wait on something we never say to God - you're too late.
I sat on the outside a lot this week listening and just thinking to myself how good God is. It took me awhile to just decompress enough to engage. That's sometimes what happens when your life is stressful. I may have not always seemed in every moment but sometimes you just have to do the best you can and hope people love you enough to understand. When my stress o meter is in the red zone for a long time it's hard to find a normal to low range, especially when you know it's probably on its way back up.
I am also thinking about taking a break from Facebook even if its just for a week. I think I need time to "unplug" everyday and constantly being plugged in is also taking its toll. 
Unplug
Disconnect
Recharge

Maybe. Why does it seem so hard to disconnect? What am I afraid I'm gonna miss? What am I missing now because I'm connecting with "the world"?

God is saying "be still" and I know I I don't go willingly - ill still go. Lol as my friend Katie tells her boys "we can do this the easy way o the hard way". 

Psalm 46:10 be still and know that I am God. I will be exhalted among nations

Comments