End of the day ramblings...

!It's been a long day and apparently because this is my 3rd post of the day.

Halloween was nice. Had about 40 or so kids don't know exactly. Here's my truth about Halloween. I give the big kids more candy than I give the little ones. And I give the little ones Goldfish. I think it's good for bigger kids to go trick or treating. We tell kids not to grow up so fast and then when they decide to be a kid we don't want to spend an extra $3.50 on a bag of candy. Sheesh.
I can't find the power cord to my elliptical. I have no idea where it is... So I've got to find it. I need to do it to relieve some stress. And get into shape. Maybe if I stick to it I can do the half marathon in march/April. Who knows or maybe I can do a 5k or something in late November or December. 
I miss watching tv. Lol I never realized how much I love watching tv. Or at least I never realized how much I would use it as white noise. 
It was a good day and I'm gonna start going to pawn shops tomorrow.  You know what I want to know? Most people know the stuff at pawn shops is stolen... And they buy it anyway... Isn't that kind of like giving people an incentive to steal. (If no one shopped there no one would buy the stolen merchandise and the maybe they wouldn't steal because what would be the point if no one bought it).
That's it for my rambling. 

I hope you had a great Halloween with your family! It was nice to see all the pictures!

Sending love to you!!

Comments