grace that covers me


I was sitting on my porch today, speaking with a good friend at peace. 

There has always been something about that porch.  And great friends. 

I was sitting there and I looked over to my right at the sky. I never really realized how many different shades of white there could be. I thought about God's amazing grace. How it covers us and how as we are covered by it we extend it to others.

Like sharing a blanket on a cold winter day. Once we've experienced the warmth that comes from the blanket of grace we cannot help but share it.

I sat on my porch after hanging up with my friend and started singing "rhythm of grace" by Hillsong united. 

I'm caught in the rhythms of grace
They overcome all of my ways
Realigning each step everyday
To live for Your glory

Lately over and over God keeps telling me how much He loves me. Today when I blogged earlier He spoke over and over His love letter to me, the bible. It was amazing to have Him speak it to me. It's written on my heart but He spoke it to me, whispered it to me sweetly.

The depths of His grace blows me away. May I always be caught up in it, and may I always share it. 





Rhythm of Grace - Hillsong United
Verse 1
My life is a light for Your cause
My will laid aside for Your call
And reserved are the depths of my heart
Only for You
Verse 2
I'm caught in the rhythms of grace
They overcome all of my ways
Realigning each step everyday
To live for Your glory
Chorus 1
There's none beside You God
There's none beside You God
Verse 3
You're there in the dark of the night
While holding the sun and it's light
Through the triumph and trials alike
There's no-one beside You
Verse 4
Your voice called the stars by their name
'Cause You whispered them all to their place
To testify to Your wonder and praise
Both now and forever
Chorus 2
There's none beside You God
There's none beside You God
I love my life to shine Your light
'Cause there's none beside You God
Bridge
No eye has seen
No ear has heard
The depths of Your love, Lord
No mind can fathom
The love You deserve
How great You are


Comments