Hurricanes

Someday I will get a hurricane named after me.

To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. ~maya Angelou 

I'm fascinated by hurricanes. I'd actually like to study how they are formed and how the weather patterns form... And why and how they down. Interesting to me. And I want one named after me.

Hurricanes are kind of like feelings. They can be wild and out if control. Cause a lot of pain and destruction. The remnants of them can last for years and years . 

But we can't waste our lives waiting for destruction. We have to live our lives knowing there will be good with the bad. Knowing that no matter what happens God will work it out. 

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. (Romans 8:28 NLT)

I always say "it's ok" when things aren't good or someone has hurt me. At that very moment I know things aren't ok but I know eventually they will be.

Sending love 


Comments

Sara said…
There is always an eye in the center of the hurricane where there is peace. When life seems like a hurricane, think of God's eyes on you...just a passing glance from him stills the waters. But he loves you so much, there is no passing glance, he has his gaze fixed on you.
Becky said…
if you do get a hurricane named after you they will call it margie, not MARGIE! :)