Is it November 7th yet?

I’m sick to death of politics. I mean this with all sincerity. SHUT UP!!!


The best part of Thursday? The political people all went and heard the Word of God on Wednesday and were moved so they didn’t post about politics. And the 2nd best thing? The Tigers were some kind of champions going to the World Series so everyone posted about that (you see how much it means to me, I don’t even know what division the Tigers just won – I’m trying to survive in life, I just don’t care about baseball – though I’m happy they are doing well).

I have been waiting for an appointment with someone and while I sat within 50 feet of them, they talked about politics for about an hour… though they told me earlier in the week they were too busy to talk.
I can say with all honesty, I have no idea who my dad voted for during my childhood. That didn’t mean I didn’t know where he stood on family values, but he didn’t feel the need to tell the world who he was going to, or who he voted for. Glorious.

All you people with all your political crap? I know who I am voting for, and most people do… I don’t need to know about the lies that one tells or the other… Most people I think have already made their decision. And honestly, the only thing I care about is that I pay less taxes. I don’t care about all the other agendas. And maybe I’ll vote for the campaign that has the hottest candidates… that’s how Kennedy got elected.

Remember the division between church and state? I long for those days too!

I know that everyone is welcome to their opinion (and this is mine), I know you want to get the facts out. But how about this? How about instead of telling someone who is lying about what in the political realm, how about you go serve someone? How about you go tell someone about the real Truth, Truth that would really save someone’s life. How about a note of encouragement instead of yet ANOTHER political post on FB.

As you can see, I’m tired of politics. I’m sick to death of it all. And if I (or anyone else has a question), maybe you should wait until I (or they) ask it before you give them your version of the answer.

This has been a public service announcement from the people who say “keep your stupid political opinion to yourself”

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fantastic post, I really look forward to updates from you.
Mrs. Mac said…
This is a season when having selective hearing comes in handy. xx C