Meal Planning

I don’t have a TV so I might as well meal plan… HA! I used to be so good at meal planning and now… well, I suck at it. Mostly because I don’t think about eating too much because when I do, I get puke stomach (I actually have puke stomach all the time).


I am planning out the next two weeks worth of meals because I need to. Phyllis is working a lot and going to school and she needs to have some good food to come home to. So… I’ll go grocery shopping for the majority of the food, and we actually have quite a pantry already stocked so that is good news to the budget!

       1. Italian Sausage, cheese ravioli with homemade Alfredo sauce
       2. White bean chicken chili (with extra to freeze)
       3. Shepherd’s Pie (extra to freeze)
       4. Spaghetti
       5. Chicken/Potatoes/Carrots with cream of something soup in crock pot
       6. Chicken Pot Pie
       7. Beef barley soup (extra to freeze)

It will also be good because I can make lunches so I don’t eat out so much :)

Happy Planning! Hoping you are safe and warm and have full bellies in your house!

Sending Love

Comments