Thankful!

I found myself thankful this morning.


I tend to always fight the urge to be negative, but I know that I have Jesus in me, and so I try really hard to focus on the positive, because truly there is so very much to be thankful for.

I find myself thankful for so much. I was actually pooping being thankful for that too (I know TMI but whatever – it’s horrible when you can’t poop).

I am thankful for a job that has an endless amount of work. If there is no work, there is no job.

I’m thankful to always have to learn something new. I love to learn.

I'm thankful for loving how cute I am in a baseball cap.

I’m thankful for my daughter. Who loves me no matter what. Who is a constant source of joy in my life.

I’m full of thanks for family, that is born of blood, born of Blood, and that comes to us in so many different ways.

I’m thankful for the trials that I have gone through this summer, only to come out stronger and closer to God because I have HAD to cling to Him to survive.

I’m thankful for friends who are grace giving and love me everyday no matter what.

I’m thankful even for the friends who weren’t grace giving, who taught me to be a better friend to others. And I’m thankful for the grace/forgiveness that I was able to give when there was a lot of hurt.

I am thankful for a Devotional that is delivered to my inbox every day, that meets me where I am at any moment of the day. It’s words are delivered right on time.

I’m thankful for my new stove. You would think I’d make something fabulous… no I made a breakfast sandwich… LOL

I’m thankful for friends who teach us life lessons and love us like crazy.

I find myself thankful for love so big that I never knew existed.

I find myself thankful knowing that I am loved and lovable.

I find myself thankful knowing I am beautiful (even without makeup)

I find myself thankful knowing that I am worth it (whatever it is at the time)

I find myself thankful for grace

For forgiveness

I am thankful that I had something wonderful, even for a short time, because it surely beats having a lifetime of nothing special. (from Steel Magnolias)
I am thankful.

For Love.

Comments

Deb said…
I'm thankful that you are a part of my life...albeit from a great distance most of the time. Still, God is good in allowing all of us scarf sisters to be sisters united in Him. Have a blessed day, Margie! Thinking of you and praying for you this morning! Hugs!
Mrs. Mac said…
Sending you a big {{{{{HUG}}}}