Time to SSSSLLLLOOOOWWW down!

I have this crazy cycle... that I need to figure out how to break. 

I get busy (too).  I get tired.  I finally slow down. I get rest.  I feel better.  I get busy (too).  I get tired.  I finally slow down. I get rest.I feel better. I get busy (too). I get tired. I finally slow down. I get rest. I feel better. I get busy (too). I get tired. I finally slow down. I get rest. I feel better.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I'm at the "I get tired" part right now.  But I'm also restless.  Kind of like a child who is over tired and can't sleep.  Someone give me a blankie, a pokey (that's what we called pacifiers), a book, and put me to bed!

I've been working... A LOT

Sisterhood weekend is this weekend and I'm so excited to see my sisters but lots of planning is needed.  I'm throwing the second soup in the crock pot tonight to freeze for the weekend (it will transport better frozen).  I'm not getting to go as long as I'd like but I'm going to enjoy the time I do get and NOT focus on what I can't have (that never works out well for me). 

After that, I have to figure out a better balance.  My car is never clean, but when life is out of control it looks like the Beverly Hillbillies, and really, that isn't acceptable.  At lunch after going to Target I cleaned out my car... TWO!!! Target bags full of garbage.  That's ridiculous!!!!

Time to reign it in.  I know that I can't continue on this course... and I don't want to. 

I apologize now for sometimes having to say no to somethings if you ask me to do them, in order to say yes to myself.  I need to make time for the gym, and my home... But if you (the three people who read this) want to come over and hang out at my house... you're more than welcome!

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
I read this and i can't come over and hang out...;( but I do intend to see your sweet face this weekend!