What's going on...

I think I haven't had a day that I haven't cried in a week and a half. Maybe a little longer. My stomach is always in knots. I always feel like I'm gonna puke no matter what or even if I eat. 
I'm sure it's just nerves. I'm hoping the voodoo cocktail kicks in soon! 
The good news? When I puke I don't have to count the calories (happened today). 
I thought I was having a good day. Listened to the bible all day today God was knockin it out of the park for me today... But then I got all nerved up. I tried not to be afraid or nervous when I got lost in a super shady part of Detroit but I was like "whoa toto we are not in Kansas anymore" . Thankfully I got to have dinner with my stepmom and that's always good.... But on the way home... I started to cry and then got all worked up and puked (thankfully I had a cup in the car and I was stuck at a train).
I tell you all this to ask you to pray.  Pray that I stop getting nerved up and that God would give me some peace over the millions of things I have going on. Whether I should go to Haiti in December... And tons of other stuff. Peace and clarity.

Good night

I'm still thankful!!

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
Stress can cause so much bodily harm and mental anguish .... hoping you can get beyond this and soon. Love you little sis.