A few of my favorite things...

Well, what a day it has been!  A good one! 

I want to start doing something... a few of my favorite things! 

There are somethings that it's worth saving a little money on... but shoes are not one of them!  I never understand why people skimp on their shoes!

I am going to start by telling you about my FAVORITE shoes!  These are my favorite shoes... EVER!  I've been wearing them for years.  I believe that somethings are worth the money and these are one of them.
Nine West Shoes. 

I also like Worthington shoes but lately, the styling hasn't been great lately...  We went to the Nine West Outlet and Phyllis found a super cute pair of sassy shoes, and I got a pair of my favorite shoes.


Classic, black, sassy, sexy shoes.  And... super comfortable.

another pair of shoes I super love is my barefoot merrells.. wow!  I cannot believe how much I love these shoes.  They are so comfortable and somehow super supportive.  They are my favorite running around shoes!  I absolutely cannot tell you how surprised I was to find out how much I love these shoes!  AMAZING I tell you!

Those are a few of my favorite things... love your feet spend money on them... you only get one pair!

Also... here are a few of the songs that are on my heart today!

The first time I heard the first song, I Once Knew... Phyllis told me that it reminded her of me... imagine... I cried through the whole thing as Aaron sang it...

Comments

Diane said…
I so love that shoes are among your favorite things! In the day, I would have had 100 or more pair and would have loved them every one! Now, I don't even look at something like those cute little black pumps. I am OLD and so are my feet. :-( I used to sincerely dream about wearing a pair of nice red pumps with 3-4 heels; I would wake up so happy until I remembered that I won't be doing that again! Maybe I'll have my sisters put a great pair of shoes on my feet and open up the opposite end of the casket for the viewing....Hmmmm, now that's idea! I love you Margie; I love your heart, your spirit, your drive and determination.....AND those indcredible black pumps! ;-)