Courage is important

So excited! I got up early this morning, meaning earlier than I needed to... Got ready for a funeral which I am not excited about. 
I have been wanting to write for my book but I've had a hard time because I know that when I write I have to be brave because it hurts because healing is on the way but you have to know where your wounds are to fix them. If your knee is sliced open doesn't do much good to get stitches on your elbow. So I went somewhere to be brave.
Each time I write God specifically tells me what to write about. And when my heart is not full of fear about what I might discover the words flow freely. But for some reason the latest topic was hard. I didn't even know why I was afraid. I even had to go somewhere that I could be brave to write. 
And so I got dressed, looked fancy (work clothes) and wrote. And wrote. And discovered and wrote. And didn't cry.
I was blessed to bless someone. That was cool too. When you get a blessing you gotta give one too.
Writing this book, even if its just for me (which I don't think it is) had been the most amazing blessing! I keep wanting to share it on my blog but I can't but someday God's amazing Romans 8:28 story will be written. And to think He chooses to use me. 

I'm looking into taking a public speaking class maybe in the winter. I feel like God is leading me that way but I'm still praying. I guess if I supposed to the money will come along with all the other money thy needs to come. God never ceases to provide so I just need to live with an open heart ready to accept His love however He is gonna send it.

Thank you to those who continually pray for me and who encourage me to write and help me to be brave. For the voice that says "keep writing", thanks it speaks loudly over the darkness so my light cannot be extinguished ( I know you'd be embarrassed if I called you out so I won't just know you're never not thought of).
So today has started as a great day and I've learned to live in the moments of life not worrying about anything for than that, because God is here and He loves me.

Comments