Happy thanksgiving and randomness

Happy thanksgiving!

I have lots to be thankful for. It was a great day. Hung out with the family just kind of relaxed. We are actually on our way to Indy now. It's weird to have my daughter drive but she loves driving and I'm tired. 

I am pretty sure we are probably not going to Haiti now over the holidays. I just don't have a good feeling about it and I just can't go against my gut. 
I want to have a birthday party since I'm gonna be 40. Seems weird to want to have a big party. I just  not like that. Alicia keys had a party for her husband and they had this thing where they had paint and canvas and people painted and then he kept them all. I thought that would be cool. But again seems weird to have a party like a big party. And then there's the deal that I can't invite everyone i'd like to come and that just makes me sad. 

I got asked what I wanted for Christmas... The only thing I want I can't have.i really don't need anything for Christmas. So I find myself thinking my needs are met and there isn't much I don't have that I want so it's all good..  

So... That's really it for the weekend. Gonna work on my book which doesn't seem like work because I love writing!

And we are going to the zoo to see it and the Christmas lights saturday and downtown Indy tomorrow! 

Sending love to you! 

It was not the thanksgiving weekend i originally had planned but its still a Happy thanksgiving! Hope yours was great too!

Comments

Diane said…
I am so happy you're taking some time away and will enjoy a visit in Indy! Also, I LOVE the idea of a birthday party! You should definitely do that. If I were closer, I would definitely come! I love you sweet girl. Be safe and have a ball!