I love...


This is a terrible picture but you can
see the lights in the city
I was on my way to work today, driving down the Lodge (M10) that I take every day. I take 75 to the Lodge, to the Davison, back to 75 to avoid the Downtown traffic, I don’t really know if on my way to work it’s faster but I know on my way home it certainly is.

In the early morning there isn’t much traffic on the freeway, there are lights all around me shining brightly reminding me that this city is not dead, it’s just missing a few light bulbs.

I said “I love the Lodge”. Ok, who loves a freeway? I say “I love” a lot. I love Eastern Market, I love Phyllis, I love the place where I get my tires. I love.

That’s what I do.

I was reminded of a picture that my daughter posted on her blog. It was about different kinds of love. I thought it was awesome.

I was thinking back about love. Opening your arms wide to all that love has to offer. I always want love to be my testimony. About how I was loved and how I loved. I was thinking about this summer and how most of my life I have loved. But I loved with arms half open. This summer, I learned to truly give of myself, to trust, and to love so big. I learned to love so big that I learned that true love means that sometimes we have to let go. True love is my testimony <3>

I love loving. It is what runs through my veins. It is what keeps me going. Love is what makes me beautiful.

I love love.

It’s not just what I do… it’s who I am.

I love this song!!!! Not necessarily all the lyrics, but I love the way the music penetrates my soul.


Comments

Felisol said…
Yes, I love love too.Most of all the unconditional giving love, expecting nothing in return.
"We love because that Father loved us first."
All for free, all by grace.