I'll always love


There are moments in my life when I look around and I think "you're wrong" love doesn't look like this/that. Love is a lot of things, but it doesn't leave people broken. Yes I know, Jesus can heal us of a broken heart but sometimes that broken heart is induced by people who think they know best. 
God doesn't leave us broken hearted and he doesn't call us to make decisions based on fear. In fact, He tells us not to fear.
I've had a stomach ache for quite sometime now. It's nerves and I know I need to get to the doctor though I know what she's gonna say... Relax. And probably stop drinking iced tea (that will never happen!)

A long time ago someone told me that when we have issues with sore throats it has not only to do with an infection of some sort but also that we have something to say but we feel that we can't. I don't know how much I believe that to be true but I do know I have a sore throat and I feel like I have a lot to say but can't. And I hate it. 
If you can only imagine holding something in so much that it makes you sick inside. 

I think about going to Haiti.  So many people say don't go.  They don't say it because it's not a worthy cause, they say it because they are afraid for my safety.  I can't live afraid, though I think you'd be surprised how many things I do afraid. I even walk into church afraid.  I go to large events, afraid. I talk to people, afraid.  But God didn't call me to be afraid, He called me to be brave, to shine His light.

And I will shine it wherever He calls me.  A friend, a stranger, locally, overseas.  I am not sure what I am afraid of, but I will not hold back love, I will shine it.  Even if people don't agree.
God called us to love. Holding nothing back. 

I'll always love.
I'm still loving 

I'll never be sorry I loved. Because God called is to love and in our loving we are loved in return.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NLT)

Always hopeful

Music of my heart... I loved worshipping to this song

Comments