A lot of people are writing their thankfuls everyday on Facebook but I'm going to post mine on my blog. So I might have two posts a day for November or maybe just my thankful post. Who knows! You know I'm wild and crazy and have posted 3 blogs in one day :) before.
1. Breakfast with my dear friend that I haven't seen in what seems to be forever! I was so glad to spend time with her.
2. New hair! I needed a change and I love it! I hope you do too! I posted a pic but I'm not smiling because I feel like a dork in those pictures but I wanted you to see!
3. Grocery shopping ! I live grocery shopping! Reminds me if the never-ending provision of God!
4. Pawn shop. Found out I need a police report or they won't even show me what they have even if it matchs my description. Thing to do on Monday - get police report.
5. Find a tv... We miss our tv
6. Cook chicken for chicken pot pie and white chicken chili in crockpot. Planned the meals... Now I gotta cook them:) meatballs and meat fillin for shepherds pie will be made too!
7. Church - 2 services
8. Work - I always have work to do!!
9. Find someone to clean up my tomato plants and clean gutters
10. Buy plastic for windows to keep cold air out!!
So thankful for so much even in the midst of heartache. I know that people expect some great positiveness from my blog but sometimes life is hard and we have to handle with prayer and be real about it! How will anyone know to look for a rainbow in our lives if they never see the rain?
Also... I'm still writing for my book <3 div="div">
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. (1 Corinthians 13:7 NLT)3>