Thank You

Tears are a beautiful release. I don't always look attractive when I'm crying but I know that crying is a big release for me and God created that in me.
Crying is not weakness. It is knowing who God is, knowing He created you, and embracing those emotions. 
And I don't just cry when I'm sad, sometimes I am overcome by the goodness of God that I cry then too.
Sometimes in my tears it is when I am most honest with God. I find Him there. I find Him in the honesty of my heart when I trust and love Him with reckless abandon. 
And then He shows up.
In many forms. 
Sometimes it's His spirit and sometimes He shows up in a real way with the people He sends my way. 
It happened the other day... I was at my wits end, the end of my rope. 
Crying out to God... And He sends me a dear friend.
God knows just what I need and when I need it.
He knows when to send love and in what form.
His love is amazing to me!
I'm just in awe with how much He loves me and how thankful I am that in that love He allows me to love too.

Thank You Jesus for allowing me to love and thank You for making me beautiful

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are healing "shine on"