Endless possibilities for greatness!!

The day kind of got away from me today. I meant to work on the book and my big project but I just didn't get to it. Took Phyllis's car in to be looked at... Holy moly!!! I miss our quality made Toyota!!! A known problem on Phyllis's car because ford did a redesign in the next model year (I did my research). Oh well, we've got the money :) and we are lucky to have good cars!

It's funny how time can get away from us if we are not deliberate in how we spend it. Relationships are like that too. Friendships, romantical kind. We must invest. Spend our resources (time, money, emotions) wisely so they will grow. 

I think so much about the past year and how thankful I am that God pursued me. I think of how much I've learned to depend on Him. How much I've leaned on Him. How thankful I am that He has not nor will He ever give up on me!

Tomorrow is a new day full of endless possibilities for greatness!!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for me!!!  I'll be spending my day with Him!!

Sending love!

Comments