His path

Often I wonder… really God was I created for such a time as this?


The days don’t seem very eventful. Does my life have eternal meaning?

Does my life reflect Christ? And do I like the answer EVERY day? Not usually.

It means that I have to apologize for the times I don’t reflect Christ. I often say “If I was perfect I wouldn’t need Jesus”, but that should never be an excuse to be a jerk or to sin. It should reflect that He loves me no matter what, and He loves those around me too.

I often pray that God puts one hand on my shoulder and the other over my mouth if I am going to speak death. His presence in my life is amazing.

I still struggle and still mess up, but I am so thankful for His incredible love that He loves me.

I hope to love that way too! I wish I could love more like Him, and I strive for that.

People in my life are not always nice, heck, I’m not always nice. But I pray that God guide me in the way to live love.

But I’m called by God to go make disciples. No where in the bible does it He say where… SO that means that if I take a step forward, that’s where I am supposed to make disciples. In children who don’t know Him, at work, in Haiti, El Salvador, in a resturaunt. Maybe its not about always TELLING people about Jesus, but to just love them, be nice to them. Maybe it’s about telling people what they need to hear, because sometimes we have to do that if they are going to hurt themselves if they continue on the path they are one. Maybe it’s being someone’s cheerleader on the side of the road when they are getting tired, encouragement that is right on time, and prayer is essential to it all. Be in tune with the Holy Spirit and where God wants us to be, and do what He wants us to do.

I strive to be more like Him everyday. To continue to walk in His path.  To have my life count for eternity… not for me, but for Him.

Phil 3:13-14 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Comments