Praying

Oh boy... Once in awhile I think of something that someone said to me a long time ago and I think oh boy that's gonna offend someone if I say it and I make a clear decision to be offensive (or not).

This is gonna be one of those times that I may offend you. And you're going to have to decide whether or not you read on... But know this... God is working like crazy in my life so you might miss some good stuff if you hit the X.
Have you ever met anyone who has survived cancer and they talk about how good they feel because, well, they can't help it! They talk about the glory of God, they talk about how bad they felt, and then they tell you how good they feel now. And then they support those who are going through the things they did to give them hope that there is light (&life) on the other side of the darkness. 
A long time ago I had a boss who said "it's better to be pissed off than pissed on" (that's the offensive part).
And I'd like to tell you... I'm the off part. I had quite a few bad weeks to say the least. I have come back to the light and let me tell you it feels AMAZING!!! I had people come around me and pray and pray! And I prayed and prayed. 
When I was young my dad said that you should never put a match after it was blown out because it might only look like it was blown out but it could still set a fire ablaze! And before you know it... The house is burning down.
Well, the enemy might have been trying to burn out my match but just like it says in John 1:5 (MSG) that the darkness could not put the light out. And here I am standing strong, flames blazing because I could not be burnt out!! And now I am angry because I am not ok with watching the enemy come after people I love. And so I will be praying! Praying for protection over their families. I know how I felt. And I know how he comes and it can knock one off their feet. And so I will fight this battle from a position of submittance at the feet of Jesus. 
I'm not settling for the darkness for anyone, especially those I love. There was a few weeks ago that we sang 'nova' at Alive and I couldn't sing it. The words might have come out of my mouth but it wasn't out of praise it was out of obedience.
Today in worship I just couldn't help but just jump with joy about coming out of the darkness! And I'm praising out of thankfulness!!! And I'm praising the greatness of God what He's gonna do! For lives that will be freed!  And I'll be praying for all those who lead! May they grow strong and be protected!
I'm angry for lives lost, and those he is trying to steal!! I'm praying that God squishes satan under his feet.
Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. 

Comments