Ramblings for today!

I hope that you got my little card from yesterday!  Merry Christmas... I loveyou!  HA!  were you thinking "I wonder who that's for?" it was for you :)  You should know that you are loved!

Yesterday was nice, I was thankful to have it be uneventful :)  that's always nice.  Normally I take my tree down Christmas night, but I was tired and just didn't feel like it... and like all chores, they are always there. 

So today, I worked a little, then I took down the tree, cleaned house (it needed it), got the donation pile ready... I always do one last donation before the end of the year, since I am off work it makes it a good time to get it done. 

I also finally got the last of the plastic on the windows, sheesh!  it's about time!  that front window is the worst... I always dread it, that and the one over the kitchen sink!  I don't know why I don't do them first!  Get the worst out of the way!

I am excited to serve at Blessed Hope tomorrow, I made french toast casserole, it soaks up over night, and then I'll bake it up tomorrow!  Excited to serve with Vicki but will miss Lindsay! 

It's so nice to have a clean house... tomorrow I will clean the basement :) getting rid of more stuff! 

I did love the snow that fell today, though it wasn't fabulous driving in it, but I was thankful I could pull my car in the garage :) and my neighbor used his snow blower and did the sidewalk and driveway, and I did all the neighbor's front walk and porches.  Ecc 4:9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor

I got a lot of things done (like finally deciding where I wanted my wood carvings from El Salvador and hanging them).  I super love days like today!  I often wish I could work 4 10 hour days so I could always have an extra day to clean, run errands, and just in general take care of life!  I love this time of year, it's nice to be bunkered down, just wish I had someone to snuggle with...  oh well that will come I guess. 

It was a great day!  tomorrow I am going to work on my book stuff tomorrow!  I hope you had a great productive day!

Sending love!

Comments