Don't live afraid, live love

Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?


Fear is a very daunting thing. It’s paralyzing.

I have a friend who is living in fear. And it’s really sad for me to see, I know they are trying to make the most of their life where they are, but watching them live only half of a life is hurting me. Looking at them and seeing a shell makes me so sad.

God didn’t design us for half way living and certainly He didn’t create us to live in fear. I’ve lived the greater part of my life in fear. Afraid of what? Afraid of my dad dying, leaving me as an orphan. Afraid of what people will think of me. Afraid of not having the money to pay the bills, and my latest fear that I am overcoming… Afraid of not being loved.

Know that you are deserving of being loved. You are deserving of the life that God created you to live, one of love and not one filled with fear. And I am too!

I will live each day with courage and love. Every day I have to put my sass pants on and go forward. I have to sometimes talk myself out of the darkness of being unloved. Sometimes it means I have to leave a situation or stop a relationship that is damaging to me.

There are a lot of things that cause me to fear, a lot of reactions (over reactions) to those fears, and having my house broken into escalated that fear, but I REFUSE to live in fear. That is not what God created me to be, He created me for great love. And there is no fear in love.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love



I love Mumford and Sons… they remind me of love… Love the one you hold… and I will be your goal, to have and to hold…

Sending love… always



Comments

Diane said…
Love is such a precious gift we can give each other. When I look at you and what an amazing woman you are, I cannot imagine you being afraid of anything! I suppose that's the goal, huh? Admit your fear, but don't let the enemy see you sweat! I love you, precious Margie. You are light in my world!