First steps

He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. This amazed everyone and they praised God, saying, “We have never seen anything like this!” (Mark 2:12 NIV84)

Can you imagine if someone looked at your life and said "we have never seen anything like this!"?

Can you imagine that if we trusted God so much that we stepped out in faith an we did the things that God said we would, like, for instance, write a book or become a speaker?
And someone looked at your life and said "we have never seen anything like this!"?
I would often tell you that I wouldn't amounted to much in life. A single mom, who made a lot of poor choices. And one day, after much pursuing I turned around and ran smack dab I to His arms and His grace. And said "i have never seen anything like this!"

I am always amazed that God chooses to use me. I'm a mess. 

Lately I've been bombarded with things that I've had to make decisions about. I have to stop and pray not run and shout.

He's got big plans for me. Not sure what, but days full of great joy, big love,  and even days I might think that I won't make it. 

Praying and Hoping that people will look at my life, and see Him, and say "we have never seen anything like this!"

Stepping out in faith, scared out of my mind, and secretly (I guess it's not a secret anymore) with great expectation of great things ahead!

Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Comments