Good morning!

Good morning! I’ve been up since 4:45 which is the closest to my 4:30 goal I’ve been to in months! I actually pretty much passed out after working on a quote for 2 hours last night! I’m always thankful that I can watch Criminal Minds and work at the same time.


I woke up, thankful, probably because I went to bed thankful, even wondering what I would be thankful for in the morning (remember I’m writing 2 things I am thankful for in the morning and 2 things at night).

I love being able to take my time in the morning! I was able to spend time with God, praying, thinking about His goodness. I got the dishwasher emptied (this was on my thankful list this morning, it’s like magic, I go to bed with dirty dishes, I throw in a tablet, push a button… and SHZAM! Clean dishes.

I am also having a good hair day, so that always makes for a happy day, even though we know it shouldn’t really matter. I stopped at Avalon and got a super yummy breakfast sandwich (this is my treat for the week) and my favorite granola bar, leftovers for dinner!

It’s a busy day today, but I’m counting it all joy! Working on quotes, because… I’m thankful to have a great job with many opportunities!! I want to be thankful after six months of this job as I was on day one (though I was scared out of my mind on day one!)

But the fruit of the spirit is love.

Love that is from Jesus.

1 Cor 13:4-8

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails

To have that kind of love. You know how the 2nd greatest commandment is to love others as we love ourselves? I’m not sure I love myself that much, so how can I really love others like Jesus when I don’t love myself like Jesus does? Man, I love pretty big, but I think I could blow the doors off hatred if I can learn to really love as the bible commands, to have that Fruit. WOW! That makes me excited to just think about it!

Love getting up early, spending my time with Jesus! Getting in the right spirit to head out to love the world!

Gal 5:22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law

Comments