Gratitude journal

I'm pretty sure I said "thank You Jesus" 100 times today. Maybe more!

I looked at my gratitude journal today and i started it on January 1 and I'm already at 94 things that I'm thankful for!

Wow! Ill be at 1000 before I know it.

It's been a crazy good/exhausting week. I'm thankful that I've learned to stop and say "create in me a pure heart oh God and renew steadfast spirit in me".

Even though I hate to admit it, sometimes I have to stop. Especially in those moments when I've emptied myself out. I've got to take the time to cling to Him.

Each day I promise to be kind to myself. You'd think that would be an easy thing. But it's not. And I we aren't loving who God made us to be, it's hard to love others!

I've got some big stuff coming up and so I'm getting back to the routine of 4:30 wake up so I can get all the important things done, including quiet morning time with God.

I find myself thankful as I am about to put my head on my pillow to rest.

Thank You Jesus for... Everything.

I loveYou

Comments

Diane said…
Ok, fair warning here, if I think you're headed down that slippery slope again, I'll be coming alongside and jerking a knot in your tail until you stop to take care of yourself! As I said....fair warning! I do so love you Margie and I do so mean what I say! ;-)
Kristin said…
I love the gratitude journal idea!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are smiling today!!