Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gratitude journal

I'm pretty sure I said "thank You Jesus" 100 times today. Maybe more!

I looked at my gratitude journal today and i started it on January 1 and I'm already at 94 things that I'm thankful for!

Wow! Ill be at 1000 before I know it.

It's been a crazy good/exhausting week. I'm thankful that I've learned to stop and say "create in me a pure heart oh God and renew steadfast spirit in me".

Even though I hate to admit it, sometimes I have to stop. Especially in those moments when I've emptied myself out. I've got to take the time to cling to Him.

Each day I promise to be kind to myself. You'd think that would be an easy thing. But it's not. And I we aren't loving who God made us to be, it's hard to love others!

I've got some big stuff coming up and so I'm getting back to the routine of 4:30 wake up so I can get all the important things done, including quiet morning time with God.

I find myself thankful as I am about to put my head on my pillow to rest.

Thank You Jesus for... Everything.

I loveYou

2 comments:

Diane said...

Ok, fair warning here, if I think you're headed down that slippery slope again, I'll be coming alongside and jerking a knot in your tail until you stop to take care of yourself! As I said....fair warning! I do so love you Margie and I do so mean what I say! ;-)

Kristin said...

I love the gratitude journal idea!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are smiling today!!