Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Greek Dressing Recipe


If you know me... you know I don't normally have ranch, italian, balsamic vinegarette, or greek dressing from a bottle in my fridge.  I just would rather have homemade, I think they taste SO much better.    I got this recipe from Family Feasts for under $75/week.

½ cup olive oil

¼ cup water
1 T sugar
1 ½ t garlic powder
1 t oregano
1 t dried basil
1 t black pepper
1 t salt
1 t onion powder
2 cloves minced garlic
½ c red wine vinegar

*I know there are two forms of garlic in this recipe... that is not a typo ;)
** she adds 1 T Dijon Mustard (I do not because it is not something I keep in my pantry, but I don't think it needs it)

Combine all ingredients into a pint size container (I usually use a mason jar) with a tight fitting lid. Shake well. Store tightly covered in refrigerator for 2 months.

No comments: