Greek Dressing Recipe


If you know me... you know I don't normally have ranch, italian, balsamic vinegarette, or greek dressing from a bottle in my fridge.  I just would rather have homemade, I think they taste SO much better.    I got this recipe from Family Feasts for under $75/week.

½ cup olive oil

¼ cup water
1 T sugar
1 ½ t garlic powder
1 t oregano
1 t dried basil
1 t black pepper
1 t salt
1 t onion powder
2 cloves minced garlic
½ c red wine vinegar

*I know there are two forms of garlic in this recipe... that is not a typo ;)
** she adds 1 T Dijon Mustard (I do not because it is not something I keep in my pantry, but I don't think it needs it)

Combine all ingredients into a pint size container (I usually use a mason jar) with a tight fitting lid. Shake well. Store tightly covered in refrigerator for 2 months.

Comments