Happy Birthday Phyllis!!!

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28 NIV)

I can tell you that in my life I've made a lot of mistakes. I've made terrible choices. I've even made terrible choices as a Christian and known i was making them and I chose to do I anyway. Oh but by the Grace of God go I.

There is one thing that I never in a gazillion years would have thought could have turned out so good. Maybe you've met her. Maybe you haven't.

Phyllis
She was beautifully created!

God knew EXACTLY what He was doing when He stitched her together in my womb.

She is God's grace in its most natural and beautiful form. Now... I'm not saying she's perfect, but a better daughter I could not have wished for.

We had a few people over to celebrate her and to hear her laugh and see her big smile always makes me smile.
She is...
Funny
Beautiful
Sassy
Spunky
Determined
Hard working
Smart
Loved
Today is my Pean's birthday! She's the sunshine of my life!

And I was soooo thankful to have a camera again to capture it!






Comments

Diane said…
Happy Birthday, sweet Phyllis! You are indeed such a blessing, not just to your Momma, but to all of us!

Margie, she is most certainly a blessing. It's so easy to see in your eyes and hear in your voice what joy she gives you. You are so wonderfully blessed to have her in your life; and let me tell you, she is just as wonderfully blessed to have YOU as her Momma!

I love you my sweet sister!