Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, January 25, 2013

Menu Planning for next week

I have to plan for this week's meals, I didn't make all the food that I have planned from last week.  It's not surprising... I planned way too many meals, and there are only two of us.

I did make some crockpot spaghetti sauce last night, so I am going to throw together a lasagna for Sunday's Alive leader's meeting.  Adam was talking about honor last week, and I was thinking of ways I could honor them.  Dinner is a great way to serve them because I really love serving with them, and I guess that's what makes me want to serve them.

I can buy a minimal amount of groceries with this menu, I've got lots of food in the freezer and pantry.  That's one thing about being a single mom, and often having to go without, I can't help myself to stock up and always have lots of food stocked up! 

So...  this week's meal plan :)

Sunday - Lasagna and garlic bread (in the bread maker)

Monday - Some kind of mexican, either tacos or quesadillas
(I had to make more taco seasoning today)

Tuesday - Shepherd's pie (I haven't decided if this will be crockpot or regular)

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Stir Fry (make extra rice for Saturday)

Friday - Out

Saturday - White Chicken Chili

No comments: