Menu Planning for next week

I have to plan for this week's meals, I didn't make all the food that I have planned from last week.  It's not surprising... I planned way too many meals, and there are only two of us.

I did make some crockpot spaghetti sauce last night, so I am going to throw together a lasagna for Sunday's Alive leader's meeting.  Adam was talking about honor last week, and I was thinking of ways I could honor them.  Dinner is a great way to serve them because I really love serving with them, and I guess that's what makes me want to serve them.

I can buy a minimal amount of groceries with this menu, I've got lots of food in the freezer and pantry.  That's one thing about being a single mom, and often having to go without, I can't help myself to stock up and always have lots of food stocked up! 

So...  this week's meal plan :)

Sunday - Lasagna and garlic bread (in the bread maker)

Monday - Some kind of mexican, either tacos or quesadillas
(I had to make more taco seasoning today)

Tuesday - Shepherd's pie (I haven't decided if this will be crockpot or regular)

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Stir Fry (make extra rice for Saturday)

Friday - Out

Saturday - White Chicken Chili

Comments