Punkin Cheesecake Muffins

It’s a weird thing, I used to bake ALL the time, 2 or 3 times a week. Now… I hardly ever bake. In the fall my friend (Sheila) had made Punkin Cheesecake muffins, but I have no idea how they tasted because my beautiful daughter ate them, she really enjoyed them. I asked her for the recipe. You’d think it was some elaborate thing, because after all, Punkin cheesecake muffins seem elaborate.


This recipe is not elaborate…

1 package of Punkin Muffin Mix (I used Kroger brand)
1 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
1/3 c sugar (this is an “ish” measurement)
1 t vanilla.

Preheat oven 350*

Make muffin mix. Fill 2/3 full.

Mix cream cheese, vanilla, sugar. “dollap” a tspish spoon size in the middle of the muffin.

Bake 19 minutes. This is my standard cupcake timing. You might need to bake shorter or longer, but 19 minutes is my time… and my friend Netta can confirm this timing is cupcake perfection.

Enjoy!

Comments