Thoughts from 10,000 ft

I said so many times that I didn't expect my thanksgiving and Christmas to be like it turned out to be. I went through quite a rough time. I have no idea the amount of prayers that were sown on my behalf. And I'm thankful for each one. Every.single.one.

I'm on a plane to New York as I am typing this. As much as I dreamed of going to New York ill be honest, I wasn't really sure if i would ever make it. I've seen this dream bubble pop more than once.

And here I am I just woke up from my take off nappie with a Trenta black tea :) on a flight that will land at JFK airport.

The first song that played on my rhapsody account? Joy will come by the Desperation band. I couldn't help but say Thank You Jesus. He cares about my littlest and greatest dreams.

I had a huge decision to make over the last couple days and I prayed and prayed. He gave me the answer. I wondered what others would think or if they would be disappointed. God said, "oh wee one? Have you forgotten, that " I know the plans I have for you, plans of hope and future it is only Me that you need to think about, and no matter what, I love you". His direction was clear, and I was to be obedient.

There is a song by Jesus culture that says "I want to know You, let Your spirit overwhelm me, let your presence overtake my heart".

That's what I want. I want what He wants for my life. I know that He has amazing plans for me, I know that a love bigger than anything I could ever imagine is ahead for me, I know that His love is greater than anything I could ever get from anything on this earth. And I know when my heart is broken, He heals it.

I don't know very much about what will happen in the future. Heck, I am not even sure what will happen this weekend but I will walk in obedience, knowing not what the future holds, but Who holds my future.

In the words of third day from the song Love heals your heart:
When you think your life is shattered and there is no way to be fixed again, love heals your heart. At a time you least expect it, you're alive like you have never been, love heals your heart.

Thank You Jesus! I Loveyou & thank You for loving me.


Comments