Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thoughts from 10,000 ft

I said so many times that I didn't expect my thanksgiving and Christmas to be like it turned out to be. I went through quite a rough time. I have no idea the amount of prayers that were sown on my behalf. And I'm thankful for each one. Every.single.one.

I'm on a plane to New York as I am typing this. As much as I dreamed of going to New York ill be honest, I wasn't really sure if i would ever make it. I've seen this dream bubble pop more than once.

And here I am I just woke up from my take off nappie with a Trenta black tea :) on a flight that will land at JFK airport.

The first song that played on my rhapsody account? Joy will come by the Desperation band. I couldn't help but say Thank You Jesus. He cares about my littlest and greatest dreams.

I had a huge decision to make over the last couple days and I prayed and prayed. He gave me the answer. I wondered what others would think or if they would be disappointed. God said, "oh wee one? Have you forgotten, that " I know the plans I have for you, plans of hope and future it is only Me that you need to think about, and no matter what, I love you". His direction was clear, and I was to be obedient.

There is a song by Jesus culture that says "I want to know You, let Your spirit overwhelm me, let your presence overtake my heart".

That's what I want. I want what He wants for my life. I know that He has amazing plans for me, I know that a love bigger than anything I could ever imagine is ahead for me, I know that His love is greater than anything I could ever get from anything on this earth. And I know when my heart is broken, He heals it.

I don't know very much about what will happen in the future. Heck, I am not even sure what will happen this weekend but I will walk in obedience, knowing not what the future holds, but Who holds my future.

In the words of third day from the song Love heals your heart:
When you think your life is shattered and there is no way to be fixed again, love heals your heart. At a time you least expect it, you're alive like you have never been, love heals your heart.

Thank You Jesus! I Loveyou & thank You for loving me.


No comments: