Yummy Corn Dip!

I made some of our old favorites at the party, and I made this new dip!  It hardly got eaten, which was kind of ok with us, because we had lots leftover and it's DELICIOUS!!!!!!  I would really recommend this dip!  I made it in the oven, and then transferred it to my mini crockpot to keep warm. 

Seriously... this was soooo good!  and honestly, probably one of the cheapest things I made!  I got the recipe from my Trisha Yearwood cookbook (I would really recommend this cookbook!!!!!!!!!) she also made it on her tv show.

Cooking spray or butter, to grease

Two 11-ounce cans Mexican corn, drained
Two 4.5-ounce cans chopped green chiles, drained
2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 8 ounces)
2/3 cup grated Parmesan
1 cup mayonnaise

Corn chips, for dipping

Directions

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 8x8 casserole dish.

In a medium bowl, mix the corn, chiles, cheeses and mayonnaise until fully combined. Spread the mixture in the prepared casserole dish and bake, uncovered, until bubbly around the edges, 30 to 40 minutes. Serve the dip warm from the oven with corn chips.



Comments