Away I go!

I’m super excited to go away for this weekend. I know most people go to spend time with friends or family, me, I am going to spend time with Jesus. I am going to listen, to speak, to cry, whatever it is that God has in store.


I’m packed and ready to go.

I’m ready to let go of some hurts that I’ve been holding on to for most of my life.

I’m writing thankful lists

I’m sure I will be writing

I actually am opening my real bible, my favorite one instead of my phone.

If you try to call, I will not be answering, there is NO phone reception, so if you text me, I’ll get back with you when I can. I’m actually thankful that I won’t have the option of using my phone, I hope I don’t break into a rash from withdrawals of my phone. LOL

I do have a few things planned out but a lot of things I do not have plans.

I expect that I will be hurting and rejoicing.

I expect to cry. I hope not to throw up.

I’m thankful to my friend who is letting me stay at her place. She’s such a blessing to me!

Pray for me, will you?

Pray I hear from God, that I believe Him.

That I have safe travels.

And I return, more in love with Jesus than I am now.

That His visions are revealed to me, and the steps, no matter how small are revealed in the way in which I should go.  And that I am obedient to take those steps in faith.

Jer 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Comments

Anne said…
Praying for you, Margie! Have a blessed time away. Dream big!