Friday Ramblings!


 For we are God’s masterpiece.
He has created us anew in Christ Jesus,
so we can do the good things he
planned for us long ago.
Eph 2:10
 TGIF!


I’m thankful for a lot of reasons that it’s Friday.

My favorite reason is that it’s ‘Friday Fun Night’ with my girl Sheila and Sam is going to be joining us tonight! We are celebrating Sam’s getting into WSU! So proud of her!! Like all celebrations they start at Roma’s! We haven’t been in awhile so this should be great! Then who knows what kind of mischief we will be getting into! HA!

I am excited because two of my favorite people are getting married tomorrow! They are very cute! And I’m getting my nails done, and I also have a family thing tomorrow too!

I do have a headache, but hopefully it will be on it’s merry way.

Is it weird that I want to tear down the paneling in the basement and hang drywall? Who wants to do that kind of thing. I mean, like actually WANTS to. I’d like to make my basement a pleasant place. Oh, I’ve got grand ideas, and have no idea how I will make it happen! LOL But maybe I’ll figure it out, and do it in stages. Eventually I’d love to really have a kitchen down there too. Oh, maybe some day! Maybe I can get some kids over to help me!

I’m excited because next weekend I am going away to spend some time with Jesus! I’m excited and wondering if I can be by myself that long lol

I got behind in my bible reading, and I’m finally almost caught up! I don’t know how I got so far behind that I was literally a month behind, and sometimes when that happens I get so overwhelmed, because I think ‘ugh, that’s why you never finish things” ugh. So instead of beating myself up, I picked up where I should have been (thank you Youversion!) and then did 1-2 days worth of bible reading in addition to my daily reading, and now… I’m almost caught up, and I’m so thankful! I am glad I didn’t give up! So, if you are behind, BE ENCOURAGED and get back on track!

The following week is Easter and we haven’t been invited to anyone’s house which is kind of weird, so I decided yesterday that I would just cook dinner. If you would like to join us, let me know. You know there will be good food ( though probably not good for you!). Not sure what yet (I’m sure there will be cheese potatoes because they are one of Phyllis’s favorite), but it will be yummy!

I have to tell you, I am so excited about the upcoming mission trips! If only we could solidify the place to stay (this is by far the hardest part of the trip!) when we had 25 people, it was a piece of cake, now, PRAISE THE LORD the trip is ginormous now so we just don’t fit into a small church, but that also means we make a GINORMOUS impact to the city for Jesus! It’s pretty amazing! Praying like crazy for an open facility! And don’t even get me started talking about Haiti! SO SO SO SO excited about loving the muffins! Just waiting to find out if it will be 1 week or 2!

Well, there is lots rambling around in my head! My heart is full! I’ve stopped singing the ‘meme’ song which tends to drown out the Jesus song that is usually playing in my heart!

Sending love!

Comments