Fundraiser opportunity

The story behind the shirts

I am selling t-shirts to raise money for my 2.5 week trip to Haiti. What? 2.5 weeks? 

Do you remember? I never wanted to travel outside the United States. I'm not that sure I really ever wanted to travel outside the great state of Michigan! And I've said it before, I used to say "if God calls me to an overseas mission trip, I'm hanging up". And then one day, He called. Water to El Salvador. I didn't think, I didn't pray, I just said "yes!" I certainly didn't want to go to Haiti!

Then it happened, god changed the shape of my heart to the country of Haiti! My plan: bring clean water to the beautiful people of Haiti. His plan: have me fall in love with orphans in Haiti. 

When I got to Haiti I thought "ohmyword what have You called me to?"
And then I prayed. And my heart changed. I fell so fast and deeply in love with Haiti. The land, the people. Pure and true love!

I entered a raffle and won 20 free shirts(standard sizes). I WON!!!!  I'm selling them to raise money for my trip! So the first 20 that I sell, 100% of the money goes towards my trip. After that its about 50% which is awesome!!! The price of the shirts is $15 (+$2 for 2xl and shipping if I need to ship it to you).

I'm taking preorders until April 7, 2013 :)



Comments