Meal Planning for the week!

I am aware that I need to eat in more, I need to plan more.  And part of the problem is that if I don't actually plan (and do things like when I am putting the food away from dinner, put it in containers to take for lunch), I won't be successful, and then I'll be sitting at my desk thinking "what am I going to have for lunch?" and I typically choose higher cost - higher calorie choices.  That's not good.  it's not good for my pocketbook or my pants :/
I've chosen some easy meals this week, nothing spectacular, but easy = success.

Come on over for dinner :)

Sunday
Lunch – Pot Roast  (this is not how I normally make my pot roast but I thought I'd try something new)
Dinner – Chicken enchilada Soup (i'm adding spinach to this - getting more veggies in my diet!)

Monday –

Lunch – Leftover soup
Dinner – Shredded Beef/Spinach tacos (leftover meat from Pot Roast), leftover Spanish rice from Friday

Tuesday

Lunch – leftover Tacos
Dinner – Out

Wednesday –

Lunch – leftover soup/small spinach salad
Dinner – Chicken & Rice (Crockpot) with Broccoli
Thursday –
Lunch – Leftover Chicken Rice
Dinner – Spaghetti with spinach salad

Friday –
Lunch – Spaghetti w/small spinach salad
Pizza (Kroger Wholesome Supreme Pizza) & Salad

Comments