Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, March 03, 2013

Meal Planning for the week!

I am aware that I need to eat in more, I need to plan more.  And part of the problem is that if I don't actually plan (and do things like when I am putting the food away from dinner, put it in containers to take for lunch), I won't be successful, and then I'll be sitting at my desk thinking "what am I going to have for lunch?" and I typically choose higher cost - higher calorie choices.  That's not good.  it's not good for my pocketbook or my pants :/
I've chosen some easy meals this week, nothing spectacular, but easy = success.

Come on over for dinner :)

Sunday
Lunch – Pot Roast  (this is not how I normally make my pot roast but I thought I'd try something new)
Dinner – Chicken enchilada Soup (i'm adding spinach to this - getting more veggies in my diet!)

Monday –

Lunch – Leftover soup
Dinner – Shredded Beef/Spinach tacos (leftover meat from Pot Roast), leftover Spanish rice from Friday

Tuesday

Lunch – leftover Tacos
Dinner – Out

Wednesday –

Lunch – leftover soup/small spinach salad
Dinner – Chicken & Rice (Crockpot) with Broccoli
Thursday –
Lunch – Leftover Chicken Rice
Dinner – Spaghetti with spinach salad

Friday –
Lunch – Spaghetti w/small spinach salad
Pizza (Kroger Wholesome Supreme Pizza) & Salad

No comments: