Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My thoughts...



I’ll go wherever He says.


He’s the boss of me. LOL

Doesn’t mean that I’m not scared out of my mind.

It means that I trust Him through my fear.

Sometimes I feel so brave, and sometimes… I feel nuts.

Who buys vacation time to go to a developing country?

Me.

Why?

Because I love Jesus.

I hope I don’t throw up!

Did God forget that I said I wasn’t going on overseas mission trips? EVER.

Was God ignoring me when I said that I would never go on three trips in one year?

I was so brave when I said “whatever He wants”

Now I want to throw up.

I’m in love with Jesus.

But I’m still scared.

I hope I don't blow this.

I will tell you though, I feel like the luckiest person on earth.

I get to love His children.

I get to smooch muffins

I get to hold them.

And love them like they are mine.

Did I say I’m scared?

But fear isn’t real.

Faith is real.

How am I supposed to concentrate.

Muffins.

I wonder if I have enough underwear.

Can I do laundry at the hotel?

I need another suitcase.

I love You Jesus.

I’m crazy.

Here I am.

Send me.

I hope someone meets me at the airport when I come home.

This is nuts.

I'm so excited!!!!!

No comments: