My thoughts...



I’ll go wherever He says.


He’s the boss of me. LOL

Doesn’t mean that I’m not scared out of my mind.

It means that I trust Him through my fear.

Sometimes I feel so brave, and sometimes… I feel nuts.

Who buys vacation time to go to a developing country?

Me.

Why?

Because I love Jesus.

I hope I don’t throw up!

Did God forget that I said I wasn’t going on overseas mission trips? EVER.

Was God ignoring me when I said that I would never go on three trips in one year?

I was so brave when I said “whatever He wants”

Now I want to throw up.

I’m in love with Jesus.

But I’m still scared.

I hope I don't blow this.

I will tell you though, I feel like the luckiest person on earth.

I get to love His children.

I get to smooch muffins

I get to hold them.

And love them like they are mine.

Did I say I’m scared?

But fear isn’t real.

Faith is real.

How am I supposed to concentrate.

Muffins.

I wonder if I have enough underwear.

Can I do laundry at the hotel?

I need another suitcase.

I love You Jesus.

I’m crazy.

Here I am.

Send me.

I hope someone meets me at the airport when I come home.

This is nuts.

I'm so excited!!!!!

Comments