On track

You know what I regret?


The fact that I got out of a great routine!

Yesterday I moved my elliptical back in my office, and put it back together. It was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. There would be no excuse why I didn’t exercise this morning!!

My plan was to work out and pray. Even if it was for only 10 minutes. (I pray all day!!)

I woke up this morning, had everything ready, sports bra, shoes, prayer list.

I have to admit, I only was on the elliptical for 10 minutes, and quite frankly, it was rough. I wish I could tell you that I’m not in bad shape but I am.
I can’t believe how AMAZING I felt the moment I got off the elliptical, not because I was actually off, but the energy. I actually made myself late for work because I was too busy! Getting this done, oh, that one more thing! I kept telling myself that I needed to get up at 4:30 and I kept being disappointed in myself when I didn’t get up til 5 or 5:15 (ugh!) so tried for 4:30 but didn’t actually get out of bed until 5:15 but I didn’t let that stop me!

I made myself a yummy breakfast sandwich with egg whites and spinach and bacon and cheese!

I have my clothes pretty much picked out for the week, lunch was packed.  Also getting caught up on my bible reading! I have been reading but not as much as I need to each day, so I am getting caught up! That’s another thing, it makes my heart sing! Why do I get behind?

It’s 8PM and I’m exhausted from a very busy day!!

Hoping that my prayer list keeps growing because it motivates me to get up early and pray and exercise!

Good night!

Sending much love!

And... God has been speaking to me how much He loves me... and I'm listening and BELEIVING!


Comments