Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Since you asked..

Oh you didn't? Oh sorry about that! 

So today I had a great day (minus the horrible stomach ache I had!!)!!!

There were so many highlights I can't even begin to tell you! But I'll try.

I'll tell you the one thing that's been driving me nuts. All this homosexuality stuff. Both sides I feel are filled with anger, hate, and hurt. This is what I'd like to say... All of you... Shut up and love someone. How do I feel about it all? I loveyou. That's it. Both sides. I loveyou and watching you all fight and bicker? I feel like someone watching two friends fight when you love both people. I loveyou. I can't really throw a stone at either side because the bible says "him (her) without sin, cast the first stone" that means, I'm out.  Hear me. I loveyou. 

Ok so... On to bigger, greater, and better things. I saw some great peeps tonight!  What a great night!!

I also got to make an Easter basket for the cutest little girl!! I think her parents thought I was doing them a favor, but truly it was my absolute pleasure! I TRIED not to go overboard... But you know me... Oh it was so fun! I do still make an Easter basket for Phyllis and yes, I know Easter baskets have nothing to do with Jesus, but get over it, I love buying the stuff for baskets! It was so fun thinking about a cute little girl. But I thought about how absolutely blessed I am by being Phyllis's momma, then and now.

My friend is a gramma again!! Love muffins!! 

I made homemade chocolate sauce today for ice cream for some of my favorite peeps tomorrow. They probably won't care that its homemade, but I care :)

I'm selling t-shirts for my trip to Haiti! They are $15 each ($2 extra for 2x). I'm excited! I think they are cute (and for a boy and a girl).

Remember, I loveyou!

http://youtu.be/akaqO9LHrls




1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love these shirts - please let me know where I can get one! :)