Here we go!!

So I had a different post started but that's just gonna have to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully there will be grace.
I have to tell you about my day!!!

I am going on two different mission trips this summer! One to Detroit and one to Haiti!!

I got to work on both of them today. I'm so blessed that I get to co-lead them both and super thankful for the people I'm leading with!!

First I met with my amazing friend Beckie and we were working through some ideas for the Detroit mission trip and I left so excited!
I just kept thinking about that saying"be the change you want to see in the world".
The world
Our world

Change begins in our own backyard.

The things we have planned are so amazing!!! Wow!! And it's just not about the things we will be doing, but the hope that we are bringing to the city!!
My dream is that our church would set up a prayer vigil for the whole trip that we would have people praying for us 24 hours a day for 4 days!! Imagine how that would change Detroit in and through us! (I'm praying :) we can make that happen!!)
And then off to watch vbs promos for the Haiti trips! That was pretty cool! I wouldn't say that I'm the most creative person in the world however my creative mind was just spinning with ideas!!

I know that I was created for such a time as this! I know that God has lead me to this place of love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self control.

I'm excited to take that fruit into a world that needs Jesus. That they will never hunger again, that they will thirst no more. That each life that we come in contact with falls in love with Jesus! That their lives will bring Him glory!!

Here we go!!!

Sending love!

Isa 58:10 and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry
and satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
then your light will rise in the darkness,
and your night will become like the noonday.


Comments