THE weekend!


I love having an extra day off!! I woke up at 4:30 and was up until about 6 praying, thinking about how good God is.

I went back to sleep until about 7 and then got up and cleaned out my car, it didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would LOL. 

I moved on to cleaning house. I often multitask but I've found that I need to focus on one room at a time, not everything is better if I multitask.

One room at a time. In each room I remember how blessed I am, and I miss my house cleaner all the more, but I need to take a break from it. 

Having extra days off, I tend to make list of the things I like to accomplish over the weekend. This weekend is no different!

Clean car
Clean house
Can Black beans 
Kroger - frozen potatoes, green beans 
Donations list
Finish Easter baskets
Walgreens for pictures

But truly this weekend is extra special because its Easter weekend! Easter, the day that death lost its victory! It's the weekend that the ultimate sacrifice was paid! I'm overwhelmed by what He did for me!!

Enjoy your weekend, but do not forget what it is we are truly celebrating!!


Comments