Beautiful days like these!

We were made to worship Jesus but we were also made to be in relationship with people.

Tomorrow is my friend's birthday so we celebrated today by having dinner and then we went to celebrate another friend's birthday!! We knocked on the door and I was greeted by three giant hugs from some of my favorite children!!

But before that as we were going to Megan's house, I started thinking about my momma and after a very emotional day I started crying! Oh goodness! Crying is not how I wanted to enter the party!! I was praying and just talking with God about how I did trust Him and even though I miss my momma I trust Him even if I don't like it. Just then "Your love never fails" by Jesus Culture comes on, I do not believe it was a coincidence. "You make all things work together for my good"
Hands raised, still crying, I love You Jesus, I trust You!
It's been 39 years, I didn't even really know my momma, how is it that sometimes I miss her so much that I can't breathe.
But it's at those moments when we are surrounded by friends and family that love us, that make us laugh, and we talk about big dreams, and Jesus.
It's fun moments when my niece hops on my lap and says "auntie Margie, can we go to that spaghetti place we went to last time?" (Meaning Roma's, yes its true, i spoil them!!) when I am not sure how God works it out my momma's death for my good, but I know every moment that lead to that moment was orchestrated by the God of the universe that loves me more than I can comprehend, a God who created every beautiful flower, yet created me more beautiful than them.
We were made to be in relationship with others, even those that leave, for His glory.

Sending love.


Comments