God's visions and me!

It’s amazing how much you can miss chewing! I’m on my last day of my fast. It’s been a great experience both spiritually and health wise. I’m actually considering doing two smoothies a day and eating only one meal a day. It took a day or so for my body to start “detoxing” if you know what I mean.


I feel great, most of the drinks are good, they take me a little while to drink them, which is good I guess. I don’t slurp them down. Certainly I am tired of picking raspberry & flax seeds out of my teeth in the mornings, and making sure I don’t have green pieces of Kale in my teeth from lunch and dinner.

I’ve had some amazing God time, also some amazing sleep!

It’s a funny thing, I had been given this vision about 9 months ago, that a group of adults would go and serve at the orphanage. It was something that I prayed and prayed about but I feel like I never really had an opportunity to “present” it to anyone. And as I was sitting at our Haiti meeting, I saw my vision come into real life! WOW! Sometimes people think that prayer is just something they do, for me, it is something I believe in, I know that when our hearts line up with God. Prayer moves mountains, it moves our hearts into pure alignment of God, it strengthens our faith!

Sometimes I get these visions that seem crazy, but there is no way that I would come up them on my own. I know that people think I’m nuts and my visions are even crazier than me (and that’s crazy)!!! A dear friend of mine (thank you for speaking life into me!! I loveyou!) said that it is not the doubters who live in reality, but it is me who lives in reality, that yes, my dreams are out there and crazy but they are the truth of God. To keep going and do His work!

I just heard Josh 10:12 and I literally teared up! Which isn’t that shocking for some of you to believe!

SUN STAND STILL!

I never finished the book. The attack on my life was too hard. I started reading it, and stopped. It was a great book, I just got scared (oh stupid fear) and never finished. But here’s the thing, I laugh in face of fear! (insert the laugh when Simba says “I laugh in the face of danger”)

I need Sun Stand Still Faith. What would happen if I spoke my vision to God (that’s His anyway) and went forth, in His path, believing it will happen. My sun stand still prayer. I think it’s no mistake that I heard that today.

I’m going to dust off the book, and finish it, and live a SUN STAND STILL life. It might be crazy… but well… you know me, I’m not afraid of a little CRA!

Josh 10:12 On the day the LORD gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the LORD in the presence of Israel:“Sun, stand still over Gibeon,
and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”

Comments