It was just one of those days...

Do you ever have those days when you could just cry at any given moment?

I fell asleep crying last night. I started to type up a blog post but I just couldn't seem to express my emotions with words so I just cried and went to bed.
I woke this morning an I was raring to go, through in some laundry, emptied and ran the dishwasher, got ready headed up to our mom to mom sale and then to get my nails, and then back to the mom to mom sale.
I don't know if I was exhausted, mal-nourished (I've had a hard time eating since I stopped fasting) or dehydrated but I seriously didn't feel good.
I came home and took a nap. I drank a giant glass of water and ate a bowl of yummy soup with an avocado. I feel so much better.
I started just thinking about a bunch of things, and I actually started to feel like "blah". So I started praying about the Detroit mission trip and then it happened, the dark voice in my head started in about how I don't actually serve on the trip because I don't go out and get covered in dirt (I serve those who serve and organize).
Oh boy, I had to kick that voice to the curb and bind it up. That's enough of that.
I kind of knew it was coming... When I pray "sun stand still" kind of prayers, hell starts to quack. The only way to silence it is with Blood.
So... I did.
Death has no power over me! I belong to the King of Kings!
No wonder I didn't feel good.
I want to encourage myself and others (that's you), dont stop moving the Kingdom forward. Listen to the voice of Life in your head. Silence the voices of doubt because there is nothing like the truth of Christ to set me & you free!!

I'm asking that if you read this, please pray for me. I'm ticking off hell. Three mission trips, community centers, I'm just your average missionary going out into my little world loving people.

We have a high school outreach tomorrow too!!

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (Matthew 28:19 NIV)


Comments