Ready for the weekend!

I get to eat food today!!

The fast was amazing!! I heard from God so much this week! I think the most important thing I heard was that I gave you crazy important dreams and you can do it, WITH ME!

I don't think it was a mistake that I heard Joshua 10:12 Sun stand still yesterday.

On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel: “Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.” (Joshua 10:12 NIV)

I actually heard it at least three times yesterday on three different occasions. I was reminded of God's devotion and adoration for me.

The Lord did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. But it was because the Lord loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. (Deuteronomy 7:7-9 NIV)

Really going to start getting organic into our household. I have already started with some things, beans, frozen fruit, oatmeal, milk, some veggies and fruit. It's really important to me, I don't want to be a nut job about it but definitely want to get serious about it. I'm also planning on incorporating one smoothie per day into my diet. It's a great way to get fruits and veggies into my diet (even if I have to pick flax seeds and fruit seeds and spinach out of my teeth).
Also, if anyone was wondering about the weight loss, I lost 7 lbs which I've already gotten one comment about "if I'll gain it back" but this was just a jump start for me to eat well but I did not do this for weightloss, I was just an added bonus.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. (Deuteronomy 6:5 NIV)

And... I almost signed up to do something that wasn't meant for me to do... So God woke me up at 3am and i kept saying "but someone needs to do it" and God kept saying "not you" and after about a half hour of that... I relented and agreed that I wouldn't do it... And within seconds... I was asleep. That's how much God loves me, He has my best interests in His heart.

Comments