So thankful!!

After two very busy weeks I came down for some relaxation to visit my friend with my friend my friend sheila. The only thing I had on the agenda was to go to the Yankee candle store.
It's been great! We went to get pedis and target (I got two skirts for my trip to Haiti and a super cute sun hat so I can go "fishing" which translated out of Margie-ism into English means I go sit on a boat and read. ) and today I slept in until 6:30 and got up and went to Starbucks to get some things done for my trips, had a super duper yummy breakfast casserole, then we came shopping and I was carrying around my bags I was overcome with crazy gratitude.

It's been a time of hanging out and a lot of laughter! It's been a seriously perfect day! The kind of day I needed. And I got three pairs of shoes!

I hope you're having a fabulous day!!!

Sending love!!

“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. (John 15:9-12 NKJV)

Comments