Unparalyzing my fear

I do the dumbest things out of fear.
I don't do things because of fear.

I have this incredible vision of the community center and honestly I don't even know where to start. Partly in mind I keep thinking "God, are You sure it's me that you want to do this?" 
I mean surely God can find someone else who is more qualified than me. Not saying that I am not going to do it, I'm saying that honestly there has got to be someone smarter than me (I mean clearly there is someone smarter than me). But He called me to do this, it's not for me to decide whether or not I'm qualified. He gives me wisdom and strength, and He protects me. 
Sometimes I'm so paralyzed by what to do, so I stand there, praying. It seems like it's been years since I've been given the dream but honestly it's been a month. 
I ordered a book about opening a 501c3. I should get it soon, usually it comes sooner but it's not going to be here until May :/
I am meeting with some people in Detroit next month. I would love to sketch out the actual building and what I see (did I ever mention I can't draw lol) for the record in my mind its an existing building not a brand new one.
Right now I'm praying. because I don't know what else to do. Praying God goes before me. 
Softening the hearts of the children
Preparing the hearts of families
Opening hearts to open wallets
Keeping the building safe
Opening doors
Working in my heart, continuing to produce lots of good fruit (of the spirit)
Gathering the laborers

This won't be successful if Jesus isn't in the beginning, middle, and end of it ALL.

I am thankful for my friends who cheer me on and love and support me as I freak out on the inside :)

Going forward, courageous!

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9 NIV)

Comments