Chicken, potatoes, and green beans

I love my crockpot but often the recipes are full of cream of soups or I just don't think they have enough flavor. 
I saw this great recipe about 10 people's Facebook but I just don't have time to make that kind of dinner during the week so I decided to tweak the recipe a little and make it in my crockpot. I love my crockpot!! 

If this recipe comes out as good as I think it might, this could be a staple recipe in our house.

I used hormone free chicken, organic lemons, garlic, olive oil, and potatoes. The green beans I had frozen so I wanted to use them up (to make room for more organic stuff).

Chicken, potatoes, and green beans

6T olive oil
2 lemons
 -1 sliced
-1 juiced
4 cloves garlic (I might have added 5 haha!)
1t sea salt
1/2 t pepper

1 lb green beans
1 lb chicken breast (cut in cubes)
2 russet potatoes, cut in large chunks

In a small container combine the first 5 ingredients

In a large bowl, toss grean beans with half of the lemon/garlic mixture
Put in crockpot

Put chicken and potatoes in same big bowl, mix with remaining lemon/garlic mixture. Top green beans.

Cook in crockpot low for 7-8 hours.


Comments